Apr 13, 2010

Why Don't You Put It On The Blog?

Okay, I have to post this now or I'm going to chicken out! This is the latest routine that we did in my hip hop class. I'm only posting it because when I watched the video I was actually shocked that I didn't totally suck it up! Don't make fun!

17 comments:

Alexis said...

Woo-hoo! I believe there is a ward talent show coming up in June. I'll make sure you get on the list! :)
Seriously - looks way fun!

Rylie said...

Way to go!

Becca said...

Nice! Why would you be embarassed by that! You should post more stuff like this :)

Marianne & Clayton said...

SO AWESOME! You are so tiny that you look adorable when you shake your bum. Sorry, I'm used to writing stuff about Cadance, but seriously, this was so fun to watch. It makes me want to dance.

McGinnis Family said...

NICE!!!! How fun!!!! That looks like a blast! I'm with Becca...can't wait to see the next routine!

Ann said...

NICE!! That looks like SSOOO much fun!! I used to dance when I was younger and watching this made me want to start up again! You rocked it!! FUN!!

Natalie Koester said...

Sweet moves. Glad you were brave to show it off, cause you should!

Linz said...

YOU ARE THE COOLEST AUBRIZZLE!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE GOT SKILLZ!!!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

What?! That's you dancing?? I thought it was an old video of me looking so young and fine and groovin' and movin'!

Janee said...

AWESOME girl! You need to move to AZ and try out for Cardinals with me!

Katie said...

seriously impressive!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

YOU GO Aubrey! That was awesome! I'm way impressed! :)

The Richardson Clan said...

You go girl!! That was awesome!

Tony and Traci said...

Woot Woot!! That looks like soo much fun. I want to take a hip-hop class.

Chad & Marisa said...

Shut up girl! You are awesome! Way to go!!!

Mean Aunt Rachie said...

I'm jealous! Can I join you?