Apr 11, 2010

A Year in the Life of Cadance

A Year in the Life of Cadance from Aubrey Boardman on Vimeo.


I know the video is super long, but I really wanted to put it together. If you don't make it through that's fine, but if you do then we'll know how much you love us!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Yes, she is so lovely. We love you Cadance forever and ever.

sugar_cookie said...

she is the most precious little girl! You could have made the movie longer and I woulnd't have minded one bit!

Janee said...

I didn't make it through the whole thing but I LOVED what I did see! Got me a lil misty :) So precious!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Eleanor was mesmerized from start to finish! And I will be copying you and making one too very soon.

Becca said...

I made it through TWICE!!! Thats how bored I was at work...just kidding ;) It was sweet. shes such a beautiful girl...love her! I love bauer in the begining...so cute too!