Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!!! Even though he had to work late today, I hope we made it up to him with a big birthday breakfast and by blindfolding and kidnapping him from work and taking him out to lunch! Then, out to dinner with his family to one of our favorites, La Senorita! (Hmm, is food important to us?)
Matt is such a wonderful, kind, funny, silly, generous, loving (well, my list could go on and on) person and Bauer, Cadance, and I are so lucky to have him all to ourselves! We love you!!
Matt is such a wonderful, kind, funny, silly, generous, loving (well, my list could go on and on) person and Bauer, Cadance, and I are so lucky to have him all to ourselves! We love you!!

4 comments:
happy birthday matt!!
Whatever Aubrey....you so would!
Happy Birthday to my favorite older brother :) Love you!
Happy Birthday Matt!
You are right on with all the things you said about Matt. He is a wonderful, great, generous, and hilarious person!
Post a Comment