Jun 11, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We haven't set up our pool yet, but we've been having fun playing in the water outside anyway!
It didn't take them very long to completely drench themselves! I kept myself (and my camera) well out of the way!These two had so much fun drinking the water, playing in it...
...and sitting in it!

4 comments:

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Stop it! Just STOP! Look at those stinkin' adorable kiddies! They are so cute! Bauer is such a big stuff, and Cadance is so sweet! How is Bauer? How are his allergies doing? I hope things are okay right now. Kiss everyone for me! I miss you guys a lot today! :)

Linz said...

ha ha ha ha! Sitting in the bowls! That's such a great idea! We don't have a flat enough area in our mini townhome yard for a pool so I should consider that!

The Richardson Clan said...

That's really cute! Kids and water makes for lots of fun and smiles!

Janet said...

I just love the picture of Cadance with the water droplets on her face. So, so beautiful. Truth: Bauer and I have the exact same hairstyle now!