On Matt's last day off work we relaxed most of the day and then we all went swimming.
Cadance didn't really know what to think at first. She was really scared of the water and had a death grip on Matt's ear, I don't know how his ear could have saved her from the water, but apparently she thought it could!
.JPG)
Bauer, however, had a great time and jumped right in! Or, should I say, "Baby Dolphin" jumped right in, I guess Bauer didn't come to the pool with us after all!
.JPG)
After getting
Cadance slowly accustomed to the water, she eventually gave up the death grip and started having a good time!
.JPG)
She really does love to splash around in the water!
We went over to the water toys and everyone had a blast playing over there. Bauer kept putting his hat in the top level and would catch it when it came out the bottom. He wanted to stay there all night! We would have stayed longer but Cadance started shivering. She was having a great time too, but her tiny body couldn't keep any heat in!
I was really sad when Matt had to go to work this morning (and I know he was, too). We had such a wonderful time with him. Now I can't wait until his next vacation!
5 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun activities, you all look so cute. I am still waiting for Kyle to have some vacation time, wouldn't that be nice.
Wow! What a fun filled week! Im sure you all need a vacation from your vacation! Such cute pictures!
Love all the smiles! I hope I get to see a lot of those when you're visiting me!
I love that you did everything close to home, and had a great time. Some people think you have to travel out of state for a vacation, but the truth is that just costs money and is usually exhausting!
LOL that's really funny about Cadance and holding onto Matt's ear.. how cute!
Post a Comment