Bauer and Cadance did much better on our trip over to my mom's than I thought they would. Bauer was especially good on the ferry across Lake Michigan. Cadance only had a couple of moments where she started to melt on the boat (due to lack of sleep). She spent the second half of the trip walking up and down all the isles waving and saying hi to all the other passengers. It was so cute! I wish I had taken a video of her walking because it was so funny! There were tons of waves on the lake so the ferry was rocking back and forth quite a bit. It didn't stop Cadance in the least bit, but she zig-zagged all up and down the isles. Then when we were walking towards the waves she would walk really really slow...and then really really fast depending on if she was going uphill or downhill. Hilarious!
After my mom picked us up from the ferry we headed over to my aunt's farm and hung out with her and my cousins. Bauer had such a fun time with Jesse (my cousin's son). Cadance had a fun time trying to copy what the boys were doing. She had a blast swinging in the swing when they were done with it and even crawled into Jesse's Power Wheels car when the boys ran away from it at one point. She was desperately trying to get it to move so I had to help her by pushing the gas pedal with my hand and then I steered her all over the yard. She got so upset at me when we were getting ready to leave and she couldn't play on the car or the swing! She was so exhausted by that point she could barely keep her eyes open.
After the four hour drive to my mom's house I didn't have the heart to put the kids to bed right away because they'd been cooped up for so long. They were both so happy to get there and just played and played for about two hours!
After my mom picked us up from the ferry we headed over to my aunt's farm and hung out with her and my cousins. Bauer had such a fun time with Jesse (my cousin's son). Cadance had a fun time trying to copy what the boys were doing. She had a blast swinging in the swing when they were done with it and even crawled into Jesse's Power Wheels car when the boys ran away from it at one point. She was desperately trying to get it to move so I had to help her by pushing the gas pedal with my hand and then I steered her all over the yard. She got so upset at me when we were getting ready to leave and she couldn't play on the car or the swing! She was so exhausted by that point she could barely keep her eyes open.After the four hour drive to my mom's house I didn't have the heart to put the kids to bed right away because they'd been cooped up for so long. They were both so happy to get there and just played and played for about two hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment