I can't remember how this started, but I think Bryce told Rachael that he wanted to have a birthday party with Bauer when we came to visit, so.....we threw the boys a birthday party! It actually included me and my mom too since our birthdays are both in August, but the games were really for the kids. We played a game, had a scavenger hunt to find the presents, and decorated cupcakes. Bauer was super excited when he and Bryce opened their presents and they had matching Mario outfits! He couldn't help but demonstrate a few of Mario's signature moves! Rachael got me some stuff for my hair that I really wanted, and my mom's early birthday present were some Beatles albums I found on Craigslist. All in all, not too shabby for an un-birthday!
1 comment:
Wow - you've been catching up a ton!! Looks like you are putting my summer to shame with all the fun stuff you are doing! Love your hair, too!
Post a Comment