Aug 7, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday...

A few years ago, an angel named Aubrey came down to Earth and instantly began to touch the lives of those she came in contact with. She was sweet, beautiful, and had an uncanny sense of humor. Today, we celebrate that special day!

We are so thankful that she's a part of our lives! So break out the party hats and streamers! Cake and ice cream, get ready for launch! Prep the Birthday Spanking Machine! Cue the music:




Happy Birthday Aubrey!!! We love you!!!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the perfect day - you deserve it!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I wish Matt would've said last night so we could've done spankings a bit early. Hope your day is freaking awesome!

Rylie said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! We wish we were there to celebrate with you. It has been forever since we have spoken! We hope that you have a super birthday!! Love, The Martin Family

Linz said...

A perfect tribute!

WE LOVE AUBREY!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Janet said...

What a perfect birthday song for a perfect birthday girl!! I love you Aubrey!!

Stephanie said...

Hope you have a great birthday Aubrey!!! And I love Cadance's pigtails. Super cute!