Aug 4, 2010

This Week I've Been...

...keeping myself really busy! Yesterday I completely overhauled Bauer's room and went through every toy we have in the house and put them where they needed to be. Then I spent today cleaning and organizing Cadance's room. I also went through almost every item of clothing that Bauer and Cadance don't fit into and stored everything in vacuum-sealed storage bags. Phew!Every corner of Bauer's room was filled with books, toys, and dust!Cadance's room had a lot of boxes, clothes, and extra stuff all over the floor and guest bed. No more!Every one of these boxes was filled with clothes. Now everything fits very neatly in......these 5 bags! I've been uber productive...what should I do next??

8 comments:

Alexis said...

I love doing things like that!! Right now I am trying to talk myself into doing our storage room and organizing all the kids clothes in there, but my huge belly is getting in the way. Those bags are awesome!

McGinnis Family said...

You now fly out to UT and do the same thing with my kids bedrooms! Sound like a plan?

Linz said...

COOL BAGS!!! I wish my kids would let me be productive!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Next you can kick me in the tuckas to get me started on my spare room. Way to go! I love, love, love a good overhaul.

Noni said...

Wow! You're amazing. The rooms look great.

Janee said...

Wow, you ARE amazing! Man, now I'm feeling super guilty...I NEED to get my house in order. Neglecting it for 3 months has left it in an unimaginable state :(

Becca said...

The rooms look nice! Wow...what a lucky little boy to have a car bed! Too bad its not a rocket! :)

Rylie said...

Way to go!!!