This morning Cadance and I had our own dance party. Bauer has never really been interested in dancing so it was a lot of fun for me! I turned the music on so I could get pumped to clean and she just danced all over the room along with me!
Of course, Kitty danced around the room with us, too! Where Cadance is, Kitty is never far behind.Kind of random, but when Bauer got home yesterday he wanted to go on a nature walk (since that was what we did for playgroup and he felt left out) so our whole schedule was pushed back. Apparently Cadance was just too tired to wait for her crib and she just passed out in her high chair!
3 comments:
Poor little Cadance looking all over for her brother; that is so sad! I love the green shirt she's wearing--the cat even looks like Kitty!
what a sweet little girl. I'm glad you are having fun with her.
Haha....that so funny that she fell asleep. I am sure that she is going to miss Bauer! That part made me sad!
Post a Comment