At school the kids got to make a friendship cake and also celebrated Bauer's birthday, too! He told me the whole class sang Happy Birthday to him and he came home wearing a birthday crown that said, "Have a Bear-y special birthday, Bauer!"
I can't believe that we've had this little boy in our lives for 5 years, it's just so crazy! He's changed so much (so much, in fact, that Matt and I were watching some videos of him when he was 2 and he was almost unrecognizable!) and has grown into such an amazing person. I love how excited he gets over everyday things (and the big things, too)! He loves to play games and read books, he's starting to actually be interested in singing and coloring (a big deal for him), and he loves his friends and his family so much! I love that he's still so into space and that he loves learning about the weather. He is absolutely loving school and is excited to go everyday and I'm so happy that he likes it so much! His favorite TV show is Peep and the Big Wide World and he really enjoys playing on PBSkids.org. He's so compassionate and loving and has no problem expressing how much he loves everyone around him.
Happy 5th Birthday, Bauer! We all love you so much and don't ever want to imagine life without you and your spunk!!
Happy 5th Birthday, Bauer! We all love you so much and don't ever want to imagine life without you and your spunk!!
2 comments:
Bauer is a grandson to be proud, that is for sure! He looks so happy and healthy. I wish I could see him every day! (I have to add that Cadance is learning how to pose for picutures just like her dad!)
I love how excited he gets! Happy Birthday Bau Bau....He is such a sweet boy.
Janet! That is so funny! I didnt notice that at first! :)
Post a Comment