Sep 2, 2010

Trip to the Dentist

Bauer went to the dentist for the very first time today (yes, we did wait a very long time). He did such an amazing job, better than I dreamed he would!He was a little nervous when we got there, but the hygienist was the sweetest woman and made him feel so comfortable with everything. He got to use all the instruments before she started cleaning his teeth and he liked her so much that he went back into the room after we were all done just so he could talk to her some more!
And who knew that the light they shine into your mouth would be so bright in a picture??

Anyway, no cavities and I'm sure he'll be excited to go back and talk to his new friend the next time we have to go!

3 comments:

Linz said...

That light is crazy bright! HA HA HA!! Good job Bauer!

We are going in for a filling tonight for Violet. Ugh.

Becca said...

He is getting too big!! I remember when Ben went to the dentist for the first time...I believe that he fell asleep haha.

Lucky little boy...Hopefully he loves going to the dentist as much as I do! (And no that is not sarcastic!)

Janet said...

Oooh. That sound is aweful! Bauer is such a brave little guy.