Our amazing, sweet, funny, loving, happy, spicy, beautiful baby girl turned eighteen months old today! Since it was such a special day
(and beautiful, and Matt actually had the day off!) we went up to Uncle John's Cider Mill. Both Bauer and
Cadance had an absolute
blast! We stayed for such a long time that
Cadance passed out in the car when we finally left.

By far,
Cadance's favorite part of the day was riding the little train. She went on it so many times that the guy in charge of the ride started calling her "Little Smiley" and I think he was sad to see us leave!

Bauer had a great time with everything! Right before he went to bed I asked him what his favorite part of the cider mill was and he started naming off everything that we did! I'll take that as a good sign.




Dang I love these two!! Just look at those faces!

I have to say that I enjoyed every part of the day, too. The games and rides were great, we went on a wagon ride for free, and the cider and donuts were
delicious!! It was a perfect October day and we couldn't have asked for more!
2 comments:
What a perfect day! I'm glad Bauer and Cadance had such a good time. Thanks for taking so many pics; I feel like I was there watching them myself (almost).
Looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here! They are sooooo cute for sure! Hopefully this year Cadance will let me get to know her ;)
On another note....did they start making people wear those masks because of the Amazing RAce!? haha
Post a Comment