This week has been packed full of Halloween! We went to the DCCB Halloween Concert (which I no longer play in, but still love supporting) and had a great time. The part that Bauer can barely stand to wait for is the costume parade when all the kids get to march across the stage. Cadance made a mad dash to grab the stuffed dog next to the director's stand which had the whole audience chuckling. Good thing Daddy was with her to keep her in line!
The next day Bauer's class had their Halloween party at school. They also had a school-wide parade which ended up being inside since it was cold and rainy outside. Bauer likes to play the part of the serious astronaut walking towards the space shuttle, he rarely smiles when he's in character!
We also went trick-or-treating up at the Eastwood Towne Center. Not too many pictures since it was pretty chilly and we were doing what we could to stay warm, but I had to document the fact that Cadance managed to get a sucker stuck in her hair on the very back of her head! Still not sure how she did that...
Today I took the kids to a community Halloween celebration. There was a pumpkin pinata (that broke before Bauer got a turn), Haunted House, Friendly Forest complete with a bat cave and pumpkin patch, games, hayride, and campfire to roast marshmallows in. We had a great time!Here's a video from the Halloween concert, Cadance sure loves to dance!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love how Bauer stays in character! So how did you get the sucker out????
SOOOO CUTE! LOVED the video! It's not the same knowing your not in the band! I went to see you play all three years, and when I think of Halloween it always includes seeing you perform, and stealing a bunch of doughnut holes for the road. ;-)
You're kids look darling and old! Tell them to stop growing up, and tell Matt that I miss him!
Wow! So many celebrations for Halloween! I am so jealous! The baby loves look soooo cute!
Post a Comment