Oct 7, 2010

Sporties for Shorties

Bauer just finished a 4 week sports program that we enrolled him in. He loved it and did such a good job!The first week was soccer. Bauer was digging this class right from the very beginning! And, Coach Mike handed out fruit snacks after each class so what kid wouldn't like it??The second week was t-ball. One of Bauer's favorite parts was when they got to practice their throwing by messing up a "bedroom" by throwing a bunch of clothes and toys around. Another thing that made it fun for him was taking the class with a couple of his friends!Third week, football! As you can see from the pictures, he's pretty intense! I think we're getting a glimpse into his future...
Bauer's last class was bowling. He loves bowling! We also got to go behind the scenes and see what happened to the ball and pins back there. I thought it was pretty cool, too!
He had so much fun and he's already asking when he can go to his next class. We might have to sign him up again for the next session!

4 comments:

Noni said...

Wow! That looks like it was so much fun. He'll be joining us for bowling with the family this Christmas for sure!

Becca said...

Yes! I was thinking about bowling at Christmas when I saw that! Im sure Matt is so happy he likes sports! Too bad they didnt do basketball! hehe. He is so handsome. I love the picture of him holding the shirt up to him. Love him!

Linz said...

What a great program!

Janet said...

I love seeing Bauer so active, doing something other than TV viewing!