(Yes, cheesy picture, but Matt's famous for closing his eyes during pictures so we have to get creative!)
To celebrate we went to go see Mary Poppins! Mary Poppins is one of Matt's favorite old school Disney movies so he was the one who really wanted to see it. I'm so glad he did because it was great, we really enjoyed it! Our favorite song was Step In Time, it was amazing, complete with Bert walking up the wall and on the ceiling of the stage! Another one of our favorite parts was the very end when Mary Poppins literally floated over the audience, she was only about 10 feet away from us, it was awesome!
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to Aubrey and Matt! It is hard to believe you've been married for eight years! But, I'm pretty happy about it for several reasons, but there are two very special reasons: Bauer and Cadance! Thanks for the grandchildren!!
Happy Anniversary guys! You are an amazing couple, and I wish you another 8+ fabulous years together! :)
Aw how sweet! Happy anniversary you two!
Yay!!! Happy Belated Anniversary! I always seem to forget when you guys got married. I'm happy for you guys!
Happy Anniversary! How fun to go and see Mary Poppins, it looked so cute. Loved your Halloween pictures by the way. You all look great!
Post a Comment