Sarah was the first one to take the plunge. It was the funniest thing watching her try to get a gingerbread cookie from her forehead into her mouth!
Next up was Becca! It was so funny watching her pull all of the tissues out of two tissue boxes. All we could see was this whirlwind of white!
Jared! By far the most hilarious one Jared had to do was the one where he was trying to get the lampshade on his head!
Bauer wanted to take his turn next. He had so much fun! The best one he did was trying to get 125 "steps" with a pedometer attached to his forehead. He did it, too! 131 in a minute!
Next up, Rachel. I love the action shot of her trying to get the pom-pom on her nose!
Matt was next and I wish I had gotten a video of him doing the Scary Cherry game! Unfortunately, by the time I got the video camera ready he had already perfected the technique and got his third cherry on the first try!
And last, me! Not everyone came so we had enough games for me to play. The funniest part for me was how quickly everyone swarmed in to eat the ding-dongs after I was finished with the Chocolate Unicorn game!
Here are a few clips on a couple games. I didn't record everyone (sorry!) but I could have, we had a great time!
4 comments:
Haha! Loved the videos. We did some of these games for mutual and they were a hit! I'm sad we didn't do the money in the tissue box game though - that one is funny (at least I am guessing that's what you were playing?)
Hilarious! I love Bauer's weird, fluid dance! I'm laughing out loud watching it!
This looks like sooo much fun! Where did you get all the game ideas? Send them my way. We need some new fun game ideas in our house.
It was fun catching up on all your Christmas posts. Looks like it was a fabulous year for your family!
What a FANTASTIC IDEA! I love all the fun things you guys do as a family.
Post a Comment