Jan 18, 2011

Sled With You

Sung to the tune of "Marry You" - the Glee version.
It's a beautiful day, we're lookin' for something fun to do,
Hey baby, I think I wanna sled with you!
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this winter juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna sled with you!
Well, I know this little hill down by the music store, we can go-o-oh
No one will kno-o-ow
Oh come on, girl!
Who cares if we're cold, got a scarf and a coat we can ho-o-old,
Let the wind blo-o-ow
And it's on, girl!
Don't say no, no, no, no, no!
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready!
'Cause it's a beautiful day, we're lookin' for something fun to do,
Hey baby, I think I wanna sled with you!
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this winter juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna sled with you!
I'll go down last, we'll all have a blast like "Woo-hoo"
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run, girl!
If we mess up and the sled flips up, that's coo-oo-ool,
No, I won't blame you-oo-oo.
It was fun, girl!
Don't say no, no, no, no, no!
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready!
'Cause it's a beautiful day, we're lookin' for something fun to do,
Hey baby, I think I wanna sled with you!
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this winter juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna sled with you!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Lol! Too cute. I love the pic of you pulling them all on the sled. Oh, and what the heck happened to Bauer?

The Richardson Clan said...

I was singing along as I was enjoying your pictures. Fun post!

Becca said...

Fun! I cant believe matt has a Coat that isnt GREEN! Poor BauBau...what happaned?!

Rylie said...

Poor Bauer! I cry when I sled too! I can't believe how grown up Cadance is!

Janet said...

Poor little Bauer. He looks so sad. If I'd have been there, I'd have taken him home so he could have warmed up!

The rest of the family looks like they're having a blast--and to a clever rendition of that song to boot!