Alright, it's time. We're going private. (Ugh.) Leave a comment, send me an email, message me on Facebook, do whatever you have to do to make sure you get an invite to our super cool blog!
I'll be creating a separate public blog that I'll post a link to any new updates on so that it will still be possible to see when a new post is up on Google Reader or whatever else anyone uses. The link is http://theboardmanbandpublic.blogspot.com/ so just replace our current blog address with this one in your reader.
Sorry, I don't really want to go private but it's time...
10 comments:
Send me an invite please!!
send us one too!
christine(dot)glassford@gmail(dot)com
Yeah... I know how you feel. I really didn't want to go private either but better safe then sorry right? All it takes is one weirdo!! Please invite me!
We still want to look at your super cool blog! My e-mail is: xrayash@gmail.com
erikahogge@gmail.com
Why are you going private after all this time?
annoverson@yahoo.com
philmander72@yahoo.com I would love to continue reading your blog :)
Please invite me:)
thanks for keeping me in the "in" group!
ME!!! armssldn@netscape.net
Post a Comment