Happy Valentine's Day to us! We were able to take a tour of Paramount Studios which is something Matt has been wanting to do since before we were married!
If you look closely, that little white line above the studios in the background is the Hollywood sign. It's the only place that you can see it above any studio in all of LA.
A restaurant used in a recently filmed episode of NCIS.
Matt checking everything out.
We were able to see the set of Community (unfortunately, no pictures) but we saw a bunch of the cast of Community. Too bad we don't actually watch the show! But our awesome tour guide has convinced me to check it out. She was hilarious and so much fun!
This is what I would have really wanted to see. This is the front of the studio where Glee is filmed. I asked if we were going to get to see it but our tour guide said that they've asked the guides not to bring tours in there. Darn it!
They were all in there! The red light that indicates whether or not they're filming is on. I was this close. This close!
Anyway, here are the doors that they've named the Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise doors. Not because they've actually used the doors, but because the doors can make different actors appear taller or shorter.
Sitting on one of only three Forrest Gump benches!
We were able to see the set of Community (unfortunately, no pictures) but we saw a bunch of the cast of Community. Too bad we don't actually watch the show! But our awesome tour guide has convinced me to check it out. She was hilarious and so much fun!What a great way to spend Valentine's Day! Matt had a great time and I did, too. I wish I had known more of the movies and TV shows that we heard about. It makes me want to tour some other studios whose films I'm more familiar with!
3 comments:
So, you didn't get Arnold's autograph for me after all? Darn!
I'm happy for Matt: a wish that came true!
That looks like fun! I used to watch community when it first started because I watch the Soup (hilarious), with Joel Mchale. I stopped though, because I didnt think it really was that funny!
We're Community Fans. That looks like soooo much fun! You got so close to stuff! I'm glad you pointed out that the Hollywood sign is in that first pic. That is soooo cool!
Post a Comment