Mar 18, 2011

A Night With Chuck E.

(So, it's become clear to me that I have a tendency to take way too many pictures...)"Cheese!"On our last night in Minnesota we headed down to Chuck E. Cheese to spend the evening stuffing our mouths full of pizza and pop, spending tokens like there was no tomorrow, and ripping tickets out of the games!My mom wanted a picture with all the grandkids. They all refused to cooperate...but at least no one was crying!Hannah and Jeremy with Jeremy's niece.I figured I should be in one picture!Cadance got that hang of things real fast.Bauer ran off with Bryce and I hardly saw him at all! I spent most of the night following Cadance around as she bounced from one game to the next.The roller coaster is one of Bauer's favorites!Cadance cried when I took her off the bike but, thankfully, Bryce didn't mind an extra rider when it was his turn!Starting to zone out...I guess it's time to go?
You can't tell by their faces, but the kids actually did have a good time! It was really hard to say goodbye, more so than usual. Every other time we've been able to come home to Matt so an empty house wasn't that appealing. Good thing we had another visit to look forward to...

2 comments:

Janet said...

Chuck E. was a blast! (Until it wasn't.) Thanks for the pic of me with my three grandchildren! Priceless!

Rylie said...

HOLY MOLY Cadance is soooo adorable!!!! When did she suddenly grow up so fast? Look at that hair!!! She is so cute!