Mar 15, 2011

Oh, the Dress-up Area is for Kids?

So, I honestly don't think I should be putting most of these pictures on here. I think they're going to frighten and shock some people! But, I really want them to end up in my blog book when I eventually print this thing off so...here goes nothin'!

We went to Lark Toys (just like we always do) only this time...instead of getting pictures of everyone on the carousel, we did this..."I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man." Pig Cop - "I said get back here!"

Clown Robber - "You'll never catch me!"Pig Cop - "Gotchya!"

Clown Robber - "Foiled!"Pig - "Oops, I may have bitten off more than I can chew this time!"Pig - "Squeeee!"Clown - "Now take that!"Clown - "And that!"Clown - "I thought I was the funny one around here, but the real joke is you!"...and The Grinch and Santa lived happily ever after....wait, what??Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit? "Put that gun down, you buck-toothed fool!""And now, for my final act..."Cadance had a great time, too! She sat quietly trying on all the different hats and making a bigger and bigger mess around her stroller!"Alright, Mad-eye Moody, that's enough polyjuice potion for you!""Ma'am, please take that skirt off before you rip it.""My turn!"Now she looks cute in the dress-up hats! The rest of us on the other hand...not so much.What mother wouldn't be proud?A knight rescuing a damsel in distress?

Don't be fooled!!
Um, yeah....we'll never grow up.

1 comment:

Janee said...

Ok, I literally just LOL'd hard at the Mad-Eye pic :)