Seriously, where did the time go?? Matt's been out in California for a month now. I don't really know what to think about that!
Things are still going pretty good for us. It's crazy, but good. I have two secrets that really keep our lives running smoothly:
1) I never stop moving!
2) I've stopped cooking! (Free, free at last!)
The kids are doing really well. Bauer still gets upset sometimes when something sparks a memory or feeling and he thinks about his daddy. Also, saying goodbye to my mom and sisters, and again to my dad when he left, was extra hard on him. He wasn't just saying goodbye to them, he was reliving saying goodbye to Matt, too. And, if I'm going to be completely honest, it was a lot harder for me as well!
But, now here we are, a month into this...experience? trial? (I don't really know what to call it.), and we have so many things on our agenda for the next couple months that we just don't have time to sit around crying! So, if you'll excuse me, my Cricut and craft table are calling my name and I just can't keep them waiting! (Although, I would postpone my evening with them for a really nice shoulder massage if anyone feels up to tackling my rock-hard, cramped shoulder muscles! Anyone? Everyone??)
7 comments:
You are awesome Aubrey! I don't know how you do it!!
You've got more energy than I do; that's for sure!
By the way, you are doing a beautiful job of documenting your life and the lives of your children. They are going to be so grateful to you for the history you kept for them!
You're doing awesome! And I would totally be with you on the cooking thing. That is always the silver lining when Mitch is gone!
Projects help me when Nate is gone. Way to keep positive. You are doing awesome!!
Never stop moving - boy I know how that is! You're doing a great job holding everything together! When do you guys move to LA?
Post a Comment