They have the largest children's museum in the US (I think). It is absolutely amazing! Four stories of fun, exploration, and learning! It was a little crazy since it was spring break so there were a lot of people there and the last time we went it was all four adults and only Bauer and Jackson. This time it was just me and Alli with four kids! Which would have been fine except those four kids wanted to go in four different directions the whole time! Cadance really loved the dinosaur area and didn't want to leave but we had so many other rooms to explore.
Cadance had a great time drawing and Bauer actually got in on it a little bit, too! I was so proud of him when he drew his own T. Rex.
We also went on the carousel a couple of times which the kids loved! And they have a 2 story tall Bumblebee (from Transformers) in the middle of the lobby which Bauer and Jackson thought was the coolest thing ever! I wish we could have stayed longer since we didn't even make it to all of the floors, let alone all of the different rooms.
The next day we had a little birthday celebration for Eliza since her birthday was on April 5th. We went to the park for a bit and then headed over to a bounce house to play and have cake!
We also went to the park near their house and let the kids play some more the next day. They all had a really good time together! Or, should I say, Bauer, Jackson, and Liza had a good time together. Cadance does what she always does, runs around doing her own thing while ignoring everyone else!
Bauer and Jackson have always been the best of friends! It makes me so happy that their bond that was formed when they were only a few months old has only strengthened over the years!
We also did some fun stuff at home, too. The kids really enjoyed playing with Eliza's birthday presents!
And loved having an Easter egg hunt in the backyard! I love Easter egg hunts too, even though I'm the one hiding them now instead of finding them!Between all the fun kid stuff (and a few allergy break-outs), Alli, Andy, and I were able to get in many games of Ticket to Ride, a few games of 7-up (not to be confused with Heads Up, 7-Up), movies, popcorn, trash talking, and lots of laughs! Alli and I even went out to dinner on Saturday night while Andy watched (and then put to bed) all four kids! Thanks again Andy!
Love you all and thanks again for an awesome (and much needed) weekend!!
2 comments:
Sounds so perfect! Those kids are so cute together! 4 beautiful children.
What a fun trip!
Post a Comment