Unfortunately for me, time travel hasn't been invented yet (that we know of) so I just have to apologize to Matt for not getting a birthday post on here on Friday the 13th! (Spooky, huh?) Matt turned the big 3-2 (can you believe he was 22 when we met??) and, to make it up to him, here are 32 reasons why I/we love him!1) Makes me laugh
2) Can turn any song into a jazzy Frank Sinatra-esque song right off the top of his head
3) Always takes care of nighttime kid stuff, from newborn diapers to 5 year olds wandering around the house
4) Takes care of the cat
5) Loves to play the Lego video games with Bauer
6) Is as much of a kid at heart as I am
7) Always gets the kids ready for bed
8) Is doing his best to support his family
9) Gives the best massages
10) Humors me when I want to surprise him with every little thing, like when I don't tell him what we're having for dinner or dessert on an almost daily basis
11) Is awesome at internet research
12) Won't complain when I make him listen to Wicked (or any other musical I'm obsessed with at the time) on cd for months on end but won't let him play music in the car that I don't like
13) Gets excited for me when I tell him my latest scheme or party idea
14) Gives great gifts
15) Loves us all so much
16) Will talk me out of getting two desserts no matter how much I want them
17) Laughs at my jokes
18) Wants us to be happy
19) Gets as excited about TV shows, almost as much as me!
20) Gives awesome massages (oh, did I already mention that??)
21) Always tells me I'm beautiful, even when I know he can't possibly be telling the truth
22) Loves my family like his own
23) Has worked really hard while going to school and working full time
24) Listens when I need to talk (or have a rant session)
25) Has mad photoshop skills
26) Knows when I need a break and some time to myself
27) Can make me laugh no matter how upset or angry I am
28) Always tries to be nice to others (even if they don't deserve it)
29) Has great fake accents
30) Plays the piano beautifully
31) Strives to be the best dad he can be
32) Always sees the best in me
Happy Birthday!!!
1 comment:
There is no doubt that Matt is a great guy! You're both lucky to have found each other! Happy Birthday, Matt!
Post a Comment