The kids were so excited to see their Daddy! Cadance didn't want him to leave her sight...even to go to the bathroom! And I think Bauer's excitement is radiating out of the pictures!
We just wanted to spend as much time together as possible. We all went walking on the trails at Lake Lansing Park which was low key and relaxing (except for the part about having to carry Cadance most of the time and Bauer complaining about the bugs...things are just different with kids).
We even did a few crafts with Daddy that we've had on our to-do list for a while. Bauer's way of helping with the Bunny House was by sampling the frosting and eating the candy!
We also went out to eat (which was interesting), took Daddy to Bauer's karate class, and got ice cream at the MSU Dairy. It was just so wonderful to have Matt here for a couple days! I had honestly forgotten how nice it is to have two parents!
But, believe me, we'll all be jumping for joy when the day comes that we can all be together again for good!!
4 comments:
Thinking of Matt not being here is painful. I can't imagine what it's like for you and the children. I can't wait for your family to be together again.
Awww...I cant wait until you are all together again. I bet it was hard to see him go.
Oh Aubrey... I can't imagine what you're going through. You are a tough woman. I'm so glad Matt got to come visit. What a treat. Hang in there. You're awesome.
How wonderful you guys got to be together for a few days! That must be so hard :( (((Hugs))) You are amazing Aubrey! Do you know when you all can move to Cali yet?
Post a Comment