We brought along the kid's superhero capes and they loved that! Cadance fully believes that she's just as old and as big as the boys are and lets it be known!
I guess they decided that Grammie was the enemy and it took all three of them to take her down!
We played outside in my mom's yard a lot, too. Cadance loved the little playhouse and all the appliances in there. Poor Kitty was frozen and then cooked in the microwave! Bauer had fun playing basketball, baseball, and driving the trucks around in the sandbox. Don't worry, Cadance made sure she got in on all of those things, too.
Bauer with his mouth full of donut and Gangsta Cadance in Bauer's hat!
Doesn't she just look exactly how you would picture a 2 year old looking? I just can't get over how fast she's growing up and how much older she's acting!

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure Hannah started it...Time for a water break! Taking down a 21 year old is hard work!
2 comments:
I love seeing the photos of "when children attack"!! That was so much fun!
Last pic rocks!!!! Your family really prioritizes making memories together, I love it! So glad you make the efforts to see each other.
Post a Comment