For those of you (most of you) who don't understand Battlestar Galactica talk, "Sit Rep" is short for Situation Report. So, without further ado...
We are officially on the market! A couple of days ago I would not have been able to put the exclamation point there. It's taken since Friday for it to really sink in for me. But, almost four days later I'm starting to feel more excited and optimistic.
It's hard to believe that we've lived in our house for six and a half years and now we only have a few months left. It's gone by incredibly fast.
This house has seen both of our babies born and grow into energetic children, Bauer start school, three different cars, and countless friends come and go. I've grown into a different and better person while living here, cultivated new talents, and grown more confident in who I am. In this house, Matt has taken leaps and bounds in his computer graphics studies and schooling that have led us to this day. This day when it's time to say goodbye to our beautiful home and move onto the next chapter in our lives. The chapter known as:
I asked Matt what I could post on here about his job
(because some things I can't tell), so I'll just post what he wrote back to me:
I think the safest thing to say at this point is that we are winding down in post-production of the show. Music is being worked on and we're making sure that all the greenscreen areas have proper backgrounds so that you really believe that they are on a ship or in space. We haven't had any official news about if they are going to give the go ahead for a series, but we're all cautiously optimistic! I've been able to see bits and pieces of completed shots and what I've seen makes me really excited! The show is going to be great and it's a lot of fun! This is more like the BSG that was successful and I have a feeling that people are going to love it!So, that's our news for now. We have some big decisions to make in the weeks to come so I'll be sure to keep everyone posted! Thanks for reading, for all your thoughts and prayers, and, most importantly, for your support as we prepare to embark on this new adventure!
8 comments:
Wow! How happy and sad and exciting all rolled into one! I hope you guys can sell your home quickly! Especially so you will be able to move on with your lives and into the next chapter! YAY!
Oh my goodness! Exciting, crazy times for you guys! But, it sounds so great! I hope you're able to sell your house fast! Can't wait to hear about what's next.
I'm really happy you get to almost, finally join your hubby in CA! You are a ROCK STAR, and I really admire (from afar) how well you've handled everything! Good luck with your new adventure! We love you guys!
P.S. Email me back when you get time. :)
Aubrey! I can't believe the day has finally come. It must be hard for you to say goodbye to MI. You were a very big part of the reason I loved it so much out there. I'm excited for you to move out west though. What an exciting time in your life! Keep me updated. I miss you like crazy.
Congrats you guys! That's awesome news! How exciting. Here's hoping all works out the way you guys want it too!
Good luck with everything! It's a lot of work, but you have always been a super woman in my book. So you are up to the task that lies ahead. We are coming out to MI for a week around thanksgiving. We hope to see you if you will be around. xoxo
Congrats!!! Yay! Can't wait to see you on the west side!!!
What exciting news! I can't believe that you are moving out west!! What a great adventure it will be for your family!
Post a Comment