Apr 26, 2007

Bauer's First Haircut

We gave Bauer his first haircut while Rachael was here and it's a good thing we did because this was definitely a three person job!


The first cut, dun dun dun!

As you can see, Bauer thoroughly enjoyed this memorable experience.


The final product! I'm really proud of the job I did. Of course, it helps that he has really curly hair and you couldn't even tell that I cut it in the first place!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Aubrey! You are awesome...what a sweetheart you have !

Love, Megan

Becca said...

Haha, He seemed really thrilled to have his hair cut...I cant believe how cute my nephew is. Well, Just Kidding I can. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! This is the first time I've checked out your blog! Bauer is super cute! Way to be brave enough to cut his hair!
love you girl, al

Jamie Lewis said...

Thats too funny! How cute! You have an adorable little guy.