Aug 23, 2007

Day at the Lake


We've gone all summer and we finally made it out to Lake Michigan! We had a lot of fun even though the water was so cold there could have been an iceburg melting in it somewhere.


Bauer had a blast playing the the sand with Noni. He had the most fun, of course, while he was destroying sand castles.

We had Bauer put his toes in the water and then Daddy had to comfort him because it was such a chilling experience!

Poppy and I were the only ones brave enough to actually go into the water. We played frisbee so long that we were having trouble catching because our hands were so numb!

I had to warm up with two towels and steal Bauer's body heat! It was such a blast and we were so happy we went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at last satisfied!! What fab pics! A couple of my favorite pictures are the ones of you and Bauer at the beach, Matt giving Bauer a hug, Bauer with his great grandma, your mom's graduation, "little einstein" and "little sparty"!! Bauer is so tall and lean now! What a cutie! talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Of course you know that Bauer is a complete cutie, but these pictures are further evidence of that. I enjoy knowing what you guys are up to because we are soo far away. I hope sometime you guys will be able to come and visit us out in Cali. We could definitely give you some more blog worthy stories and pictures out there. :) Love you guys!!

Jamie Lewis said...

Hi! How are you? Looks like you had fun!