Nov 6, 2007

Allergist Appointment

I took Bauer in for his allergy appointment today hoping for some good news, but alas, I have none. I was hoping that he would've at least grown out of his milk allergy by now but they tested both egg and milk and they're both still pretty bad. They didn't even bother testing the peanuts because he'll probably have that allergy his whole life.
I tried not to get my hopes up but it was still a disappointment when his skin started to react. Oh well, maybe next year...

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Poor Bauer! That's no fun for a kid to go through! Your such a good mommy that you'll make sure he's ok! Can I see more pictures of your wedding? Your dress looks GORGEOUS!!!!!

The Pousson Family said...

Yeah, I had bad food allergies when I was a kid which is why I'm going so slow with the food with Maya. He'll probably grow out of them soon; I was allergic to everything and I did eventually (well, I still can't do milk)...