Nov 8, 2007

Snow, Snow, Go Away

We woke up this morning to take Matt to work and realized that it was snowing! Ugh! Even though they were very light flurries Bauer recognized what it was, too. I had to take a picture of him out with the first snow of the winter falling. Unfortunately you can't really see it, but if you look closely at the sleeve of his jacket you can see a couple of white specks which was about the extent of what we got.

While I was trying to take a picture of Bauer our neighborhood kitten came traipsing over and totally distracted him. She was rolling all over the place and he kept chasing her around so most of the pictures I got were pretty blurry. He just loves cats so much and ours don't really like him (for obvious reasons) so he'll take whatever feline affection he can get!

No comments: