
Matt took Bauer to his first Michigan State basketball game of the season while I went to band practice. Yes, that's right, Matt went alone with Bauer. On our way down there Matt said, "I'm feeling really brave right now, but also really scared!"
.JPG)
Everything turned out great though. They had a good time together
and MSU won!
Woohoo! Bauer did have to take the opportunity during halftime to repeatedly climb up and down the stairs until he wore himself out and then made Matt carry him around. I'm just glad that they were able to do something fun together just the two of them. Bauer loves his daddy so much and, because of his daddy, he also loves Michigan State!
2 comments:
Bauer is so beautiful. Aubrey, he looks just like you when you were a little girl. The only major difference is that wild hair! You both must be so proud of him. I know I am.
What a Cute boy! I love his Einstein hair, he is going to be a handsome one. How fun for Matt to go to a game with him. What a perfect father son outing!
Post a Comment