Nov 13, 2007

What Will Your Feather Say?

Okay, so I got this great idea from a friend of mine so I hope she doesn't mind that I'm totally copying what she did!
In honor of Thanksgiving we're going to create a turkey that's dedicated to reminding us of all the things we have to be grateful for. However, we won't be able to fill up all of his feathers with just the three of us. So, we would love to hear the things that you all are grateful for and then each of you will get a feather added to the turkey!

It doesn't have to be anything major, but we really would love to hear your thoughts. It's so easy to get caught up in our everyday lives that we forget to slow down and think of all the wonderful blessings that we receive on a daily basis. Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my family most of all! Love you all. But, if you would like some additional items, some which are just humerous, but true....Knowledge (school), nourishment (food, water), The sun (hawaii), Love, Faith, Health, laughter, Freedom, Dolce, and Chocolate, Tiffanys, pink, and diamonds! (haha)

Hope said...

I am grateful for good craft ideas, and theiving friends.

Okay just kidding. I am glad you stole my idea. Except for none of my friends are participating (other than you) so I am going to steal all of your thankful feather comments and put them on ours.

Here's what I am thankful for:
Love
Family
Religion
Friends new and old
Education, Student loans and Deffered payments
Being a USA Citizen
Girl's night
and
BEDTIME/NAP TIME!!!

sugar_cookie said...

I am thankful for my family. For a wonderful, beautiful son and for my favorite nephew.

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet idea! Well, first of all, I'm grateful for my family. I might be a little prejudice, but I think I have the best family in the world. Next, I'm grateful for my musical talent and my education. Finally, I'm grateful that life has been a little hard for me--especially in the dating area. Without my many difficulties I would never be able to see the many ways the Lord blesses me, nor would I had learned to rely on the Lord. On a lighter note...I'm also grateful for German, pizza, ridiculously good looking men, country music, and massages.

Dawn said...

I am thankful for the unconditional love that children give us. Their love is full of forgiveness. If my kids were adults, they wouldn't love me like they do now. So I better enjoy that kind of love while I have it!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I am grateful for my family and the gospel. They bring the most happiness into my life! What a great idea Aubrey!

Anonymous said...

I am going to just piggy back off of almost everything that my sisters said but would like to add these:

-Geeks around the world who so generously came up with video games
My wonderful husband
Education
-Roxy my wienie doggie
-DVR (I would never catch a single thing w/o it because people talk to much during shows grr!)
-My exercise group
-Nutritious food
-make-up

Anonymous said...

PS that Turkey is looking rather distraut due to his lack of feathers.... ;)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for three of the best daughters a mom could ask for and for my two beautiful grandsons! I also have the best son-in-law in the world! How did one woman ever get so lucky? I am thankful to be a graduate student earning my Master's Degree. Most of all I am grateful for all the fun and love I've shared with all my family members! Janet/Mom/Grammie