Nov 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


We celebrated Thanksgiving with Matt's family, and as always, it was a lot of fun and there was lots of great food! Yum yum! I can't wait to dig into the leftovers.


As usual, Bauer was being a ham and trying to make everyone laugh! He wore these 3-D glasses around for a while, then he and Uncle Ben played with the camera on the computer making really funny faces and taking pictures of themselves. It was so much fun. I love the holidays!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Aubrey, that you married into such an excellent family. How I appreciate them and their goodness and love toward you and our baby Bauer. God bless the Boardmans forever and ever ...

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there...I miss my family and seeing my nephew grow up, somebodys got to move, and I think that is me!