That's right! We woke up yesterday morning and everything was covered in snow! Bauer was way excited and wanted to run out in the snow in his pj's but we made him wait until we could bundle him up.
.JPG)
It was so funny, he was so excited to go play out in the snow and all he did was walk around the balcony a couple of times and then he wanted to come right back in.
.JPG)
I don't know about everyone else, but seeing the snow on the ground really put us in the Christmas spirit! Poor Thanksgiving, for us it just signals the real beginning of Christmas! The countdown has begun!
2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Bauer. He is so adorable and lovable that I just cannot resist adoring and loving him!
Hey, to whom do those long legs belong to? They cannot be my two year old grandson's, can they?
P.S. I love the piano music playing while perursing your blog ...
Post a Comment