Nov 20, 2007

Potty-training Update

After a month of reading to and rewarding Bauer for sitting on the potty, he finally used it tonight! We were so happy! Matt and I started jumping around and cheering, I don't think Bauer really knew what to do! However, he was happy when he received two extra skittles. Who knows what we can expect tomorrow, but we were so proud of him I just had to share. :)

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

You lucky ducky!!!! Yay for Bauer!

Alyson said...

Yay! How awesome! Keep it up, and soon he'll be telling you when he needs to go!

Anonymous said...

Ya-hoo for Bauer! He's getting to be a big boy! I'll have to get him a refill of Skittles when I'm there in only 15 days!! Who loves you, Precious? Grammie Dearest!

The Pousson Family said...

Way to go! I can't wait until Maya is potty trained - I'm already sick of changing diapers!