Dec 5, 2007

Astronaut Wannabe

So Bauer's new big thing that he's into is anything having to do with space. He loves the stars, moon, sun, planets, galaxies, spaceships (and by spaceship I mean this little disco light thing).




So, we talk about this stuff all day long, and he makes me draw planets with his bath crayons while he's taking a bath and now he's got a whole space scene in there, complete with a spaceship!
Anyway, tonight we were outside and he looked up and saw the stars and asked what the stars said, so I asked him back (that's what we do) and he started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I didn't even know he could do that on his own! It was so darn cute!
The other thing he wants to do all day is repeat the names of the planets. He says, "Mercry one time (Mercury one more time)" and then I have to go through all the planets while he repeats them after I say it. He's starting to learn them on his own and tonight he actually went up through Mars all by himself! This kid is getting too smart for me. :)

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Holy Cow!!!! That's amazing! I don't think Logan has even noticed that there are stars in the sky!