Dec 5, 2007

Not Enough Time...

One concert down, two to go! We just got back from my first Christmas concert of the season, I think it went really well. Now I just have to worry about getting the house ready before my mom comes tomorrow. Thankfully she doesn't get in until later in the evening so I have all day to work on stuff, including cleaning our spare room that has become a really messy storage room! Matt and I have been working on it a little bit each day so I'm hoping by tomorrow night it will be done. That's actually what I should be doing right now but I can't seem to muster up the energy, it's so much easier to blog....

3 comments:

Hope said...

we are leaving for a month - I have an absolute ton to do and yet I am sitting here blogging too. Blogging is just so much more fun than cleaning.

Sarah said...

I like the new look of your blog! The christmas music is such a nice touch too! Oh and by the way I'm tagging you... the rulz are on my blog

McGinnis Family said...

You're right! Getting ready for people to visit is an ordeal and exhausting!!!
I am so jealous your Mom is coming though!!!