Dec 11, 2007

No More

So, after thinking about it for a few days, I've decided that I don't like tags! Does anyone else feel that way? It's like a forward that you get in your email. I mean, I'll usually read a forward, but when it gets to be the only thing that you get from certain people it starts to get annoying. Anyway, sorry to those of you I tagged and don't worry, I don't think I'm going to do it anymore! Does anyone agree with me on this?

7 comments:

Hope said...

I totally agree. That's why I left mine open. I guess my thinking is if I want to copy a tag I'll do it, but I don't want to ask people to do the same.
I did enjoy reading your tag though =)

Linz said...

They're not my favorite. I'm sorry I didn't do yours! Love the music on your blog.

Liz said...

I like reading them and sometimes I like doing them but I don't like requiring other people to do them.

Alyson said...

I don't believe in tagging others, but I really like reading them, and filling them out is okay too.

Anonymous said...

Umm, I like the idea of them, but I never do them so don't tag me!!

Sarah said...

Well, I'm the same way... just like I never do chain letters or e-mails... but I'm glad that you did it anyway and I'm kind of glad that I got tagged at least once. Seven was a lot don't you think? It should just be two or three... or one.

Anonymous said...

Diddo on what everyone else said. I guess I kinda liked it because I often don't have anything to write about because I don't have kids and our life is somewhat boring as far as events go, but i did like seeing things you wrote. I didn't know some of them