Okay, so apparently I've been tagged! The rules are:
1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by Sarah!
1) I'm a total band geek and loved being in marching band! That's the only thing I miss from high school is being able to march.
2) I've turned into a little bit of a naptime TV junkie. Right after I lay Bauer down for his nap I like to grab some lunch for myself and go watch some of my favorite shows online and then usually don't get anything productive done while he's asleep!
3) I'm very, very competitive! I'm not quite as bad as I used to be, but I don't like to lose! I also do a lot of trash talking while playing games and I think it gets on people's nerves sometimes!
4) I just discovered that Puff the Magic Dragon still makes me cry! I just feel so sorry for him when Jackie Paper doesn't come back to play anymore. :(
5) I really enjoy archery. I haven't been able to do it in a while, but it's something that I used to do quite a bit when I was younger. I even won first place in a competition when I was in junior high! (Of course, it probably helped that I was the only person in my division.....)
6) I love music, playing it, singing it, and listening to it. I also love low instruments and voices (which is probably why I love playing the bassoon so much!).
7) I think of lots of really great comebacks.......a day or two after I need them!
Now, I'm tagging Linz, Alli, Traci, Laura, Rachael, Christie, and Amberly.
2 comments:
Aubrey! Your blog is so cute- I've totally been blogstalking you. I love all your stuff on the side- especially Bauer's words. Those will be fun things to remember- it's so funny how they garble words!
You forgot to mention that not only are you competitive BUT YOU CHEAT LIKE A DOG!!! Whatever that means!!! Love you girl!! Hope you are enjoying your mom's visit!!
Post a Comment