So, I realize that all three of us lost a lot of sleep while Matt's family was here visiting, but I feel like I can't really catch back up! Bauer has been taking three hour naps every day since we've been back home which is unusual for him, his naps are normally two hours on the dot! I should probably be laying down while he is, but I'm not a napper.
Anyway, it's just been so hard for me to drag myself out of bed in the mornings and all I want to do is sit on the couch all day. I would blame it on mid-winter blues but all the snow is gone and it was in the 50's earlier this week! Maybe it's just depression that the holiday's are over and we don't have anyone coming to visit us any time soon. I don't know, has anyone else been feeling like this or am I the only one?
4 comments:
Little Darlin' it is hard to get back into the swing of every day life after all the excitement of the holidays. I suggest you open up your windows and let some of that fresh air in, pack up the holiday decorations, and start planning your next trip to Wisconsin/Minnesota! Don't forget to design a wedding card for our bestest of all cousins, Becky! She's getting married to Andy in just a few days. You may not usually be a napper, but you'll find an extra hour in the afternoon will revive you and soon you'll be your old self! Love ya lots ...
Yes!!!! I'm totally exhausted! I think it's holidays, a full-of-energy child, and being pregnant! Hmmmmm, is there something you're not telling us??? LOL!
you're not alone sister. i think you are feeling what every mother since the dawn of time feels. sheer exhaustion. i hate to tell you this...but it never goes away completely. however, sunshine sure helps and don't forget to take your vitamins!! keep it up girl!
I swear it is a general feeling. I guess we are all in recovery mode. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment