names they considered was Twilight!) Anyway, if you liked the books this is a show that you might be interested it, and if you haven't read the books, you don't know what you're missing!One more tidbit of information:
They're making a Twilight movie! It's set to come out in December of this year (but that might change since they haven't even started filming it yet). I'm way excited!
5 comments:
Are you refering to the same twilight that was written by the LDS author? Series of three books and about a vampire and were wolf and a girl that has to decide who she loves??
If you were: We were just talking about those books at playgroup..
The very same books! Have you read them?
No, I was told they were not recommended and to not really bother with them. That they were just okay.
I read Twilight over the break and I LOVED it! I can't wait until I have time to read the next 2! So is Moonlight about a sexy vampire? Sigh :)
Hope - Whoever you were talking to is crazy! Everyone that I've talked to who has read the books has loved them!
Janee - You would not be disappointed if you watched Moonlight!
Post a Comment