2. Name? Bauer Reece
3. Birthdays? September 17th
4. Time of birth? 12:16 pm
5. How long did labor last? Um, from the time I was induced to the time he was born was 17 hours
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Matt and a bunch of doctors and nurses
7. How long did you push? I never got that far, I made it to a 6 and then they had to do a c-section because his heart rate kept dropping
8. Weight? 8 lbs 3 oz
9. Length? 21 inches
10. Any hair? a little bit of reddish-blonde hair
11. Who does baby look like? everyone said he looked like Matt when he was first born, but now we get a mixture of both of us
12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? about 25 lbs
13. Was baby early or late? 10 days late!
14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Matt
15. How many baby showers did you have? 1
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? 3 months
17. Did you breastfeed? yes
18. Who takes care of your baby the most? Me, but that's because Matt works. When he's home it's pretty equal
19. When do you want to have another one? I go back and forth, some days I think I'm ready but then other days I'm fine with only having one!
20. How did you pick the name? Matt and I had a hard time choosing a boy name (girl names? not a problem!) Matt came up with it and called me while we were both at work and suggested it. We both liked it and so we just came up with Reece as a middle name because they sounded good together. (It was a miracle we decided on a boy name at all after our phases of Robert Carl and Brooklyn!)
21. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? I had to be induced so we decided the weekend would be best so that Matt could be there the whole time (he had just started a new position at work and didn't want to ask for time off right away!)
22. Anyone spend the night with you first night home? nope, it was just the three of us
23.Did you cry the first time you held your baby? no, it was really just kind of weird at first, but then we both just stepped right into the role of parenting and it felt natural for us
24. Where was the baby born? Ingham hospital
25. Did you video tape the birth? No. 1) it wasn't allowed or an option for us and No. 2) there's no way I would have video taped it!
26. Most rewarding thing about being a mom? Watching Bauer learn new things all the time and seeing him develop interests in different things and being able to teach him the things he wants to know!

3 comments:
He looks a lot like he did when he was born! I can't believe you were 10 days past your due date! Dang! I would have been laying an egg by then, or something!
Seriously, 10 days, I would have gone crazy! You look great in that pic, I'm jealous - I looked HORRID after giving birth!
Yeah, Bauer looks the same! That's awful you were 10 days late!
Post a Comment