Feb 23, 2008

Girl's Night!

Erika hosted a PJ's Girl's Night yesterday and it was so much fun! It was exactly the thing I needed this week and the night was perfect. 'Breakfast' was wonderful and the games were so much fun! The highlights of the night were:

*Finding out new (and very interesting) things about everyone!
*Discussions of whether or not to get plastic surgery if you were trampled by a cow.
*Arm wrestling (I don't know about anyone else, but my arm is sore!)
*Some great stories (i.e. Feet in cakes, "the kiss")
*Staying up way too late but still not being ready to go back home yet!

I am so exhausted today but it was totally worth it. You girls rock!

6 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I need to put something together like that. By the way, I was looking at your book list and I thought of another book that you should read. There is a book called the Pillars of the Earth. It is supposed to be really good.

Janee said...

LOL - I'm still laughing about last night! Good times, Good times...

"But what if you were trampled by a cow?!" Don't you just love Laura! Oh man, so funny...

Rylie said...

I had a blast last night! I didn't want to go home either! I def learned new things about people. We must all do that again!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I am so sad I missed it! Gald you girls had fun!

McGinnis Family said...

So many crazy, fun, and hilarious moments!!!! I can't stop laughing! And yes...what if you WERE trampled by a cow??? It could happen! :) LOL!!!!!

Hope said...

I love girls night!! I totally remember all the laughs, tears, and tender moments we shared with Shanoa. I am glad I kept up with the weekly GN when I moved here. There's just something about getting together with a bunch of girls. Sounds like you had fun.