Plus, on top of pretending to live in the dark ages, we're still working on the potty-training. Bauer used the potty right away this morning, which was great, but then had two accidents in his pants and didn't use the potty again-not so great.Then, when I laid him down for his nap, not only did he not fall asleep, but he figured out how to climb out of his crib!! When he wasn't falling asleep right away I went in to check on him to see if his diaper was dirty but he was fine. When I walked out to the kitchen I heard his door open and close and there he was standing in the hall! And, I have to add, he was super proud of himself for figuring it out, too.
I put him back in his crib with a stern warning not to do that again! I went back downstairs and, after a few minutes, heard his closet door being opened and closed repeatedly. He was smart enough not to come back out or his room.
I walked in to discover that not only had Bauer climbed out of his crib again, but he had figured out how to put a different cd in the cd player and started it! Apparently he didn't like the music that I had chosen for him to fall asleep to. Again, back in the crib he goes...
Back downstairs, after a few minutes I heard his music start blaring and then get turned down really quiet. Loud! Quiet.
Back upstairs I go! This time I warned him that if he got out again I would take his pillow away (he loves his pillow) so thankfully he fell asleep with no more problems.
Please, please, someone tell me I don't have to worry about potty-training and crib problems at the same time!!
7 comments:
Oh gosh!!!! You got a work out, didn't you???
Time for a big boy bed!!
Honestly Lillian loved loved loved being out of the crib. and transitioning her was a whole lot easier than I could have ever imagined.
Good Luck with whatever you do!
Oh my goodness, I don't even want to think about a day without my beloved internet! How sad I'm so addicted - it's a problem!
I agree with Hope - sounds like it's time for a big boy bed :)
I went a whole summer without internet, no work, and fuzzy bunny-eared tv. I know how you feel. Good luck with Bau-Bau though. He certainly has a mind of his own. Very mischievious.
Aparently, because the guy had to go and have it checked by this other lady. It had a seal and a signature by one of the people from the temple, but I'll tell you one thing, if I would have had to go home and get the only other one that I had (Which was Identicle) I would have really let him have it.
Oh my gosh, these kids of ours! Love them to death, but they are too smart for their own good! Hang in there. Jackson just got another cold so the potty training has taken a serious hit! Talk to you tomorrow?!
oh my gosh... i'm so glad i'm not in your shoes. good luck!!!
Post a Comment