Feb 28, 2008

Tribute to Playgoup

I just have to say that our playgroups this week were awesome! Both yesterday and today we had huge turnouts and it really made everything wild and crazy and an absolute blast! I'm so glad that we have such fun girls around here who bring their little ones to playgroup and that Bauer loves them all so much. He looks forward to seeing all of his friends and talks about them all week long! I guess I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who comes, you really make our week enjoyable!


On different subject, we went to Bauer's gymnastics class again yesterday and he was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for him to behave any better than he did. We had a couple talks about how he had to listen to me and the teacher, take turns, and not cry. It totally worked! He waited in line and held my hand as we walked around to the different things and everything! The only time he freaked out was when I pulled him out of the ball pit to leave, and who could blame him?! It was a completely different experience than last week and I'm so glad that I signed him up for the class!

If anyone is interested, we're going to Twistars up in Dewitt. Classes started this week but I know that you can enroll them at any time and just pay for the remaining classes.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I agree, I thought playgroup was a lot of fun this week!

Julie, Zachary and Joshua said...

I'm sooooo glad you signed up too! Joshua is super happy about it too.

Janee said...

I miss playgroup! School sucks...