
I feel like since it's a leap year I'd better put something on here today since I won't get another chance for four years!
Just got back from another girl's night and it was totally awesome! We had a picture scavenger hunt in the mall. I haven't done anything like this since I was in high school and it was so great to do it again! We did get caught taking pictures in a couple of stores and were told that we weren't supposed to do that. The other group actually had mall security called on them!
Other than that there's not too much else to report. I should be heading to bed because I'm exhausted, but I really would rather just stay up all night doing the things I want to! It seems like the older I get the more I want to stay up because I have more things I want to do. Some of it is important like scrapbooking, cleaning, and piano and song practicing, but mostly it's the not-so-important stuff that I want to do, playing Guitar Hero, reading, and watching tv shows (blogging). Anyway, I'm totally sitting here procrastinating. Happy Leap Year!
3 comments:
That is hilarious that you guys got in trouble in the mall! What a hoot! But I think it's a bunch of hooey that pictures aren't authorized. They're allowed to bombard customers with bazillions of images but the customer can't take one lousy picture?! Whatever! Just for that, I'd go back each week and do it some more!
Thats cool that you guys do that kind of things. It would be fun to do that with my friends. Although, they are all having babies so I'm starting to want one too.
Haha you criminals! Sounds like girls night was a blast!
Post a Comment