Feb 18, 2008

What Is This Feeling? Does It Have A Name?

Yes, 'Excitement'!
For our five year anniversary this past November, Matt and I wanted to go down and stay in Chicago and see Wicked with some friends of ours. Unfortunately, it was just out of our budget at the time so we decided to go see it this summer when it came to the Warton Center. Tonight, thanks to our tax return money, I purchased the tickets and we're going to see Wicked on August 1st at 8 o'clock! I'm so dang excited!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome! I've heard that is a great show. Sounds like fun!

yellowthumbelina said...

now i'm jealous

McGinnis Family said...

I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!! Ok, not really! :) I'm just so stinkin' jealous of you!!! That's awesome!

Alyson said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! I HAVE WANTED TO GO SEE THIS FOR SOOOOO LONG!

Janee said...

When did the tickets go on sale? I've been wanting to see this for SO long - although I'm not sure if I could ever get Dan to see a musical with me again after I dragged him to High School Musical in Oct :)

Rylie said...

Soo awesome! I have wanted to see that forever! If Chris and I stay this summer, I am making him take me!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I wanna go!! Anyone have a hubby that won't go- go with me!!