Anyway, then when I went to pick him up from nursery, I opened the door and as soon as he saw me he jumped up and came running over to me yelling, "Mommy!" He then held my hand as we were walking through the halls, cooperatively put his jacket on, held my hand out to the car, and got in his seat with no problems! Is my crazy 2 year-old turning over a new leaf? I sure hope so!
I've also been trying to wean myself off of the computer little by little. (Of course, as I'm writing this, I've been sitting at the computer for Bauer's entire nap!) I just feel like I'm relying on the computer for everything and not really getting other things accomplished, i.e. scrapbooking, cleaning and organizing, reading. My goal for this weekend (which is what I'm working towards) is to have a technology-free weekend. No computer (except for Matt's homework), no tv, no video games, and limited phone use. I just want the three of us to spend some quality time together without other interferences. I mentioned this to Matt a couple weeks ago to prepare him for it. If anyone knows Matt, you know he loves to be on his computer!
6 comments:
cute blog layout- esp the pictures at top! i've been to la senorita before too and i don't remember the food being bad. i ordered flautas (which are an appetizer), and there was nothing in them, it was just a tortilla that was fried. with a little bit of beans, and my caser salad was covered in tomatoes, olives and onions. but anyway, thanks for watching daphne- you're awesome!
I have a big problem with the computer - I'm going to go as far as say I have an addicition...A technology free weekend is a good idea, maybe I'll do that too!
That's awesome little B was good for you on Sunday! I can't wait for Maya to actually sit still for 2 seconds!
addiction
Wow Aubrey! You are brave! I'm way to addicted to the computer to go a whole weekend without it! I would go into withdrawls and would end up in a hospital! Good luck!
Bauer is so sweet.
I agree about the technology thing. It just seems like Tony and I can't find anything to do so we resort to TV or something where we don't really get to talk and be with eachother.
Post a Comment